Wednesday, February 10, 2010

~A luvly Thursday morning~

lalala...hihi!! I have soo many funny stuff to tell !!! Okay, once apon a time...

Yesterday's dinner is :FRIED CHICKEN. Why would I tell u that? Ok..I was eating chicken yesterday while watching tv while something terrible happened!!! I FELT SOMETHING HARD IN MY MOUTH!!! I spat it out and what I saw is......A BRACKET.(That means that little thingy in my mouth which holds the wires.)So I had to go to the dentist to stick it back.EWW!!! The dental smell is still in my mouth...eww..

One more thing! Today at rumah sukan practice we had lompat tinggi & lompat jauh.B sitting in the front row I somehow managed to escape from lompat tinggi when teacher said 'wajib melompat'. ( WTH is wrong wif the teacher?!?!?!)
Then we tried lompat jauh,with me ending up with muddy feet. (I am SO NOT going to tell u how I jumped today) so after the rumah sukan is over,Tammy & I went to canteen to wash our feet.I was going to say 'Let's get our feet clean' when suddenly I STEPPED INTO A POOL OF MUD!!!! ( hey stop laughing) ARRRRGGHH!! When we went to canteen,I STOOD ON THE BASIN AND WASHED MY FEET THERE. (IMAGINE,PPL!!)LOL!!!!

Happy Valentines Day!!! 
Again, NO STEALING THIS PIC!!!  ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment