Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Hi... It's ko-ko week and we're having mesyuarat agung every day (that means less classes) Until now i've got setiausaha in badminton & AJK tingkatan in Pandu Puteri.But all AJK's have to go perbarisan.. AAAARRRRGGGHHH!!!!! I'm forced to be a olahragawati to gat rid of perbarisan now..
 Tuesday kena marah by discipline teacher and prefect teacher..Haiz..I didn't do anything!!!! Hello..But we still have to get scolded too.....Nothing to say..lolx
  Today morning went to rumah sukan practice and get TORTURED by running the whole school 2 rounds.Got 1 form1 super small-sized girl (idk hu is that)keep running faster then me!!(Seriously,she's just as tall abt half my arm) Hey,I was the 1st to start running & she's FASTER than me!!!She's like,um..running like crazy and asking the SENIORS to run faster & we're like,"Cikgu...dah tak larat dah..." WTH!!!!!I must know her name next time.. lolz  XDDDDDDDDDDDDD

 

No comments:

Post a Comment